What the hell?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here We Go Again ...

I'm going to have to take another week off without pay in the second quarter, so sometime between April and the end of June. My first furlough was awesome, because I went to Hawaii to visit Missy – and it was relatively cheap because she was kind enough to let me stay with her. 

This time around, I don't think I'm going to be so lucky. I could go to the Dominican Republic again, because I have friends who are going in June. But I'm very, very hesitant to do that knowing that I'm probably facing a huge loss of income this year after I'm furloughed in the third and fourth quarters as well. 

Read more about the furlough fun here.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Missy said…

    I am going to be home in June with Logan and the new baby so don't go too far.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You have to do this again!!!!! I thought it was a one time deal? Man oh man, but I guess in this economy it's better than loosing your job.
    I hope you at least can have fun again.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger MaggieCat said…

    Now you can spend your time blogging about Iowa legalizing gay marriage rights

     

Post a Comment

<< Home