What the hell?

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Traveling plans

I've decided that I'm going to take advantage of all this extra time off I'm getting this year – three weeks of paid vacation, plus at least two weeks of unpaid leave (and probably more before the year is up, as the company still is hemorrhaging money). 

Since I've been working my fanny off with two jobs for the past several months, I'm thinking I can probably afford to travel on my second furlough. So I'm going to the Dominican Republic (for the third straight year) with two of my Minnesota friends during the first week of June. 

In July, I'll use some of my paid vacation to go to Branson with the family. In August, I'm taking a week off to go to Cedar Rapids in preparation for my sister's wedding. 

And after that ... who knows? I'll still have a lot of vacation/furlough time to burn up. Any suggestions? It would have to be a fairly cheap trip (I'm not exactly rolling in dough here). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home